GERNERAL INFORMATION, CHEAP FEE AND EASY TO GET
The eVisa for Myanmar is a document granted by the Government of Myanmar that is allowing all Indian citizens with passports that are valid for at least six (6) months from the expected date of entry into Myanmar,
This online process for eVisa for Myanmar was implemented towards the 1st of July of 2016 by the Government of Myanmar, allowing Indian citizens to apply for an eVisa to Myanmar.
Myanmar e-Visa is required for all Indians wishing to visit Myanmar. Nowadays, getting Myanmar Visa for Indians is quite easy and convenient. Indians can easily apply for tourist or business Myanmar Evisa.
The procedures to get Myanmar evisa are much easier, money savings and less time-consuming:
+ Time for processing: 1 - 3 working days
(noted that it will take up to 2 weeks to get Myanmar Visa if you apply at local Myanmar Embassy)
+ Requirement: Clear Color Photo only ( for uploading on online visa application form)
+ Time savings: Receiving Myanmar e-Visa by email, print it out and get visa stamped quickly and easily at the arrival airport in Myanmar.
- Related to entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Myanmar, all Indians should arrange Myanmar visa before departure by applying Myanmar visa online for getting Myanmar Visa first, receive it via email, then get the Myanmar e-Visa stamped on their passports at Myanmar Arrival Checkpoint.
1. Myanmar visa types for Indians
There are 2 kinds of Myanmar e-Visa for Indians:
- Myanmar Tourist visa – Lengh of stay: 28 days (valid for a three (3) months period)
- Myanmar Business visa – Lengh of stay: 70 days (valid for a three (3) months period)
2. Requirements for Malaysians
Indian citizens who are planning to visit Myanmar are able to complete a short and easy online eVisa application form
for travelling to Myanmar for tourist and business purposes .
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3) months.
- Indians must fill in the Myanmar visa application online exactly as shown on your passport (your full name, your passport number, passport expiration date…)
- Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment
- Letter of Invitation
- For business Visa, you need to submit:
to you from a registered company.
- Company Registration
of inviting company.
Certificate of Incoporation (For Local Company) or
Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
- 3. Myanmar visa Processing time
For Malaysians who need visa to Myanmar, you are offered NORMAL or even URGENT MYANMAR VISA SERVICE, we make sure that your Myanmar visa Approval Letter (Myanmar Evisa) will be completed on time or even earlier than expected schedule. It’s our outstanding services to help clients find the suitable ones:
- 3 working days for NORMAL service or
- 2 working days for URGENT service or
- 1 working day for SUPER URGENT service
- 5 working hours for SUPER URGENT service
- Holiday Express Service
Therefore, our service is special different from other providers supplying urgent service 1 day for general that may deduct benefits applicants should be enjoyed.
4. Myanmar visa fees
|TYPE OF VISA
||SERVICE FEE cost/pax
|Normal (3 working days)
||Urgent (2 working days)
||Super Urgent (1 day)
||Super Urgent (5 hours)
(during holidays and weekends)
|Myanmar E-visa - Tourist Purpose- 28 days
|Myanmar E-visa - Business Purpose- 70 days
5. Some easy steps to apply Myanmar visa (Myanmar e-Visa)
Good news is that the application for Myanmar Visa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
Step 1: Fill in Myanmar visa application form online at www.evisa-myanmar.net/step_1
Step 2: Make online payment for the e-Visa fee
Step 3:After some working days, you will:
- Receive e-Visa via email
- Print out the e-Visa to board the flight
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration Officer upon arrival in Myanmar.
Step 4: Get your Myanmar e-Visa stamped in Myanmar arrival checkpoints
- Get their Myanmar e-Visa stamped into passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Desk
- That is it! Welcome to Myanmar and have a good time!
6. Advantages of Myanmar Visa at www.evisa-myanmar.net
Evisa-myanmar is ready here to satisfy more than 100,000 (Malaysian, US, EU citizens...) clients from all over the all and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenience. Furthermore,www.evisa-myanmar.net has useful extra services to help you as your best :
- Your approved Myanmar e-Visa sent via email in PDF format.
- Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission to the Government of Myanmar.
- Simplified application process.
- 24 / 365 Online Application.
- No registration required.
- Correction of missing or incorrect information.
- Privacy protection and safe form.
- Verification and validation of additional required information.
- Support and Assistance 24/7 by E-mail, phone and chat.
- Email Recovery of your e-Visa in case of loss.
- Supper Urgent service in 5 working hours.
- Holiday Express available at weekends and public holidays
www.evisa-myanmar.net has full Myanmar visa information for you. In case you would like to get it quicker, you can contact us by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email us to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Don't hesitate to contact us, surely will you find satisfied with us as NO WHERE BETTER THAN www.evisa-myanmar.net !
If you need any further information about Myanmar visa or Myanmar vacations, feel free to contact us at hotlines (available 24/7): +84.966.698.385 Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 1 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+6:30)